"Most important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when
there seemed to be no hope at all" -Dale Carnegie

Friday, July 1, 2011

Blood Work

Yesterday morning I went in to do my blood work at Kaiser. 8 viles of blood later and a bruise on my arm, I'm all set. I got most of my blood work back this morning and I seem to be okay in that sense. I am between all numbers that I should be at so this is a positive thing. I was worried with how everything else is going and how I have been feeling lately that there may have been an issue with the tests. So I am excited. Now we are just waiting for the information on John's blood work and waiting for the semen analysis to come back- not until next week but then we can move forward onto the appointments. I hate waiting it is all I seem to do but I am happy at the moment with the idea of moving forward with this and finally being able to conceive. Keeping our fingers crossed!

1 comment: