"Most important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when
there seemed to be no hope at all" -Dale Carnegie

Friday, June 24, 2011

Decisions Decisions

Decisions Decisions... John and I have put our heads together and decided to stop my fertility acupuncture. It has been a nice road and I really did enjoy it. It made me feel better and I think it was working as well as it could for me. I think there are too many problems with my body for it to work like it is suppose to. We have been spending about $500 a month for weekly acupuncture and herbs with no real sign that "things" are working any better than before. We could save that money and in probably 3 months or so we can afford the fertility shots... we will see- keeping our fingers crossed about the money thing. The probability of getting pregnant is higher than with the recent things I have been trying so I think its worth saving the money and going through "hell" from the drugs.
My PCOS has seemed to be coming in full force lately. My hair seems to be thinning even more and I am loosing hair. I'm afraid of brushing it sometimes. Also, with my insulin going crazy I am so craving sweets and sugar. I have tried eating fruits and other "healthier" foods that have natural sugars but it does not seem to be working. I have gained a little bit of weight and that is not sitting well with me. But I do not know what to do. I cannot take the drugs that is needed to help with the PCOS condition beacuse it is not to be taken while trying to and being pregnant. So for now it's just learning how to live with and to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment