"Most important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when
there seemed to be no hope at all" -Dale Carnegie

Friday, December 28, 2012

2013!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas this past week. I cannot believe how fast time flies! I am sad that the excitement of the holiday season is coming to an end but the stress of it is officially over. Praying that 2013 will be the year for John and I. We had such a beautiful Christmas with our family. First time in years that both my brothers were here which made the holiday that much sweeter. It was definitely hard saying good bye and returning to work but life must keep going...
This Christmas seemed harder than the previous ones but I stayed strong- most of the time and my wonderful husband was there for me throughout it all. I have no idea where I would be without him. We are continuing to try to stay positive and John truly believes this is our year- I have to believe it too, he has such a  positive presents about himself. Through all the ups, I did have downs, the the thought of family and the joy of Christmas morning, and my regular self thought got to me a few times. I was good until I was at the store and the nice little lady behind the counter asked me if I wanted the babydoll in a large bag so I can sneak it in the house without my little one seeing it. I made it out of the store but not to the car without tears streaming down my face but again, John was right there and held my hand and kissed my forehead. The holidays are always a reminder for us that its been another year without our dreams being answered. 2013 2013 2013- it will be our year!!

Saying that, I need to figure out how to make extra money to start our baby fund. Hoping January we will be able to get it rolling. We just don't have enough coming and staying in to be able to save nice chunks of change. I want to get a second job but don't have a way to do it with having one car and working throughout the entire day. I need like a side job, to make things or something like that. If anyone has any ideas let me know! At least to get the ball rolling...
Love ya all and please have a safe New Years!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment