"Most important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when
there seemed to be no hope at all" -Dale Carnegie

Thursday, December 8, 2011

No thank you Mr. Medicine

Hey guys I wanted everyone to know that we are going to be trying again this month- hopefully in about 2 weeks. Hoping the third time is the charm. I have been very emotional the last couple months with the uncertainty of it all. I am not sure the total number of treatments I can go through. I believe it is around 6. The doctors have to put a cap on it because of how intense the treatments are and the tole the medicine takes on the body. That alone makes the worry even more. We are going to be on the 3rd one which means we are half way to being told no more.
I have started taking my Provera drug (it causes me to have a period so my cycle starts). It is kicking my butt this time. John tells me every time I take it that I say this, so I guess it not the first time you've heard me say it either. Provera jump starts my hormones and blood flow causing horrible headaches- just one of the side effects. I am only on day 3 of the 10 days I have to take it and I have had a headache from hell since yesterday morning. I have been working through it but today I really struggled with it. I think all my munchkins could even tell too because they were pretty good today :) I feel that everything causes my head to throb. Light, sound and all that fun stuff. More lovely work friends have really been patient with me and has helped me when they can. Hopefully tomorrow it will be better and maybe my body will be use to the drug again... Crossing my fingers....

No comments:

Post a Comment